1. Sensitivity sensor: The solar light and photosensitive device detect movement of 5-7 meters at an angle of 120 degrees. And can detect the small movement within the detection range, and then automatically turn on the warning light when the SOS light mode is turned on.
2. High-efficiency solar panels: Solar panels use PET laminated solar panels and LED lights to make them more energy-efficient and use 1.3W monocrystalline silicon to achieve a conversion rate of 73.17%. Built-in 2400mAh rechargeable lithium battery, the solar lamp has a longer working time than other products, suitable for long-term use.
3. IP44 waterproof rating: outdoor solar lights are made of durable ABS material, you don't have to worry about using them in the rain. Solar sensor lights can also withstand all kinds of severe weather conditions. Outdoor solar lights are waterproof, heat-resistant and anti-freeze, and can withstand rain and other extreme weather conditions.
4. Scope of application: suitable for night lighting of front doors, gardens, garages, corridors, terraces, terraces, etc. Solar panels convert solar energy into electricity during the day, store it in a rechargeable battery, and automatically light up at night .
5. 4 lighting modes:
-Mode 1: In a dark environment, the lighting will be automatically maintained
-Mode 2: In dark conditions, keep it clear, feel that the body will automatically light up for 15 to 25 seconds, and then light up again. People come out, people go away
-Mode 3: In a dark environment, you can feel that the human body will automatically light up for 15-25 seconds and then disappear completely.
-SOS mode: In a dark environment, the SOS sudden state will be automatically maintained.
Battery: 3.7V, 2400mAh
Solar panel: 5.5V/1.3W
Shell material: ABS-PC
Waterproof rating: IP44
Charging time: 6-8 hours
Number of lamp beads: 73 LEDs
Sensor detection distance: 5-7m
Product size: 188 x 114 x 62.5mm
Weight: about 345g
1. The surface of the solar panel must be kept clean to effectively collect sunlight.
2. If there is no good lighting for a long time, the built-in battery will be turned off, which will affect the lighting. If the weather is good. You can get electricity and turn it on while charging.
3. Cloudy, rainy and snowy days will affect the power of solar panels. In this case, the solar lamp cannot keep bright for a long time.
4. In order to better retain water, do not remove the device.