1. When you do some esp32 projects, you must hate adding power to provide power.
2. This board can solve such problems.
3. 3000mah 18650 battery can make esp32 work normally (no battery included)
4. 18650 charging system integration.
5. Inside the indicator LED (green means all and red means charging)
6. Charging and working can be carried out at the same time.
7. 1 switch can control the power supply.
8. 1 extra LED programmable (done with gpio16)
9. 0.5a charging current 1A output
10. Overcharge protection
11. Over discharge protection
12. Full esp32 pin breakout
1. Chipset: ESPRESSIF-ESP32-WROVER 240MHz Xtensa?? single-/dual-core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor
2. FLASH: QSPI flash/SRAM, up to 4MB
3. SRAM: 520 kB SRAM
4. KEY: Reset, BOOT
5. Switch: BAT switch
6. Power indicator lamp: Red
7. USB to TTL: CP2104
8. Modular interface: SD card, UART, SPI, SDIO, I2C, LED PWM, TV PWM, I2S, IRGPIO, capacitor touch sensor, ADC, DACLNA pre-amplifier
9. On-board clock: 40MHz crystal oscillator
10. Working voltage: 2.3V-3.6V
11. Working current: About 40mA
12. Sleep current: 1mA
13. Working temperature range: -40 degree C ~ +85a??
14. Size: 91.10mm*32.75mm*19.90mm
Power Supply Specifications
1. Power Supply: USB 5V/1A
2. Charging current: 1000mA
3. Battery: 3.7V lithium battery (not included)
1. Standard: FCC/CE/TELEC/KCC/SRRC/NCC
2. Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n/e/i (802.11n, speed up to150Mbps) A-MPDU and A-MSDU polymerization, support 0.4uS Protection interval
3. Frequency range: 2.4GHz~2.5GHz(2400M~2483.5M)
4. Transmit Power: 22dBm
5. Communication distance: 300m
1. Protocol: Meet bluetooth v4.2BR/EDR and BLE standard
2. Radio frequency: With -98dBm sensitivity NZIF receiver Class-1, Class-2 & Class-3 emitter AFH
3. Audio frequency: CVSD&SBC audio frequency
1. WiFi Mode: Station/SoftAP/SoftAP+Station/P2P
2. Security mechanism: WPA/WPA2/WPA2-Enterprise/WPS
3. Encryption Type: AES/RSA/ECC/SHA
4. Firmware upgrade: UART download/OTA (Through network/host to download and write firmware)
5. Software Development: Support cloud server development / SDK for user firmware development
6. Networking protocol: IPv4, IPv6, SSL, TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, MQTT
7. User Configuration: AT + Instruction set, cloud server, android/iOS app
8. OS: FreeRT OS