2. CPL lens removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and glare from the sun. Increases color saturation, creating deep, rich scenic images. Helps to reduce the amount of light entering the lens.
3. UV lens reduce haze and improve contrast to your video and digital images by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light. Especially useful in areas of high altitude, snow, or beach, eliminating the undesirable blue cast.
4. 10X Close-up lens, increase the magnification of the object, more suitable for shooting plants and flowers or small insects.
5. Color Lens Filters:
– Red filter: The absorption of blue light can produce a romantic sky effect or daytime moonlight like effect, and has the function of absorbing ultraviolet rays. Shooting generally needs to increase exposure level three, the specific needs of shooting requirements and
– Yellow filter: Night swimming diving video, yellow filter is necessary, adjust the excellent searchlight region color effect
– Purple filter: Use in about 5-25 meters of water can effectively reduce the color deviation of green plants
6. Star Effect Lens Filter:
– Create a star pattern, translate brightness of the sun, blinks of light on the water, reflections, etc. into a culturally readable image.
– Add some sparkle to your night shots, city skylines, street scenes, lamp posts, streetlights, car headlights, candle lights, and gaslights, any place there is sources of points of light.
8. ND filter reduces the amount of light coming into the sensor, giving you the freedom to create your own work by allowing more control of the camera shooting, exposure time and sensor sensitivity settings.The numbers in the back represent the dimming level.
9. Protect your expensive lens from dust and scratch while not lowing your photo quality.
10. Portable and durable, easy to install.