1. Upgraded control board offers the "Resume Print" technology. Should your printer suffer unexpected power outages, it will resume from the last recorded extruder position.
2. High-precisions ball bearing wheels made from Delrin/POM engineering thermoplastic deliver high stiffness, low friction, and dimensional stability helping to reduce noise levels greatly.
3. Redesigned with a much more sturdy, 40×40 aluminum extrusion for the Yaxis base. This provides stability for the printing surface, resulting in upgraded print quality.
4. The a??C-MAGa??magnetic sticker, is completely removable, and flexible. The textured surface adheres to all types of filament better than traditional methods such as tape, glue, or hairspray.Once the model is finished printing, remove the magnetic upper from the lower and bend or flex the print surface to watch the model effortlessly popoff the printing surface.
5. Power supply: Ensures safer and faster heating of all necessary components.
6. High-precision CNC machining techniques used for all metal brackets and mounts, guarantees precise positioning and an all around more stable structure.
7. Ergonomically designed, larger bed leveling nuts, makes leveling the bed much easier and more precise.
1. Technology: FDM
2. Print precision: about 0.1mm
3. Working mode: online or SD card offline
4. Hotbed temperature: about 100 Degrees Celsius
5. Slicing software: Cura/Repetier-Host/Simplify3D
6. Nozzle diameter: standard 0.4mm, can be in 0.3mm or 0.2mm
7. File format: STL/OBJ/AMF
8. Print speed about 180mm/s, normal 30-60mm/s
9. Filament: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, TPU, Wood, copper, gradient etc.
10. Power supply: input AC 100-120V, 6.8A, 200-240V/3.4A, 50/60Hz; output DC 24V, 270W
11. Print size: 22x22x25cm
12. Machine size: 44x44x46.5cm