2. Easy to install, just unscrew the old cover and screw on the new cover.
3. Function: It is used to seal the top of the radiator filling port to keep the coolant in the radiator and prevent the loss of coolant. It can also be used as a two-way valve to maintain proper pressure inside so that the radiator can normal work
4. Installation position: installed above the radiator
5. Material: iron + rubber
6. Precautions: Before removing the radiator cap, be sure to let the engine cool down. This is very important, because removing the cap from an overheated system may cause sudden coolant spray and severe burns. A defective radiator cover will seriously affect the cooling performance of the vehicle. Once you have replaced it and the engine has cooled down, you only need to unscrew the old cover and then screw on the new cover.
7. OE: 19045PAAA01/11242/1640102421/1640105140/1640117010/1640128280/1640128430/1640131480/1640131520/1640131650/1640131680/1640131791/1640131792/1640131830/1640136020/1640136650/1640150370/1640150371/164015B630/1640162100/164016A140017/164015B630/1640162100/164016A14017 164050C020/164050C050/1792056A 5862023670/5862060230/8971820680/8971820681/91172260/96068657/LFB715205/597126/SU00301184/WL2115205/ZM4315205
8. Suitable for Honda Accord 1994-2006 / Civic 1992-2005 / Civic del Sol 1993-1997 / CR-V 1997-2005 / Element 2003-2006 / Insight 2000-2006 / Odyssey 1995-2007 / Pilot 2003-2008 / Prelude 1993-2001 / Ridgeline 2006-2008 / S2000 2000-2005