1. Battery: Built-in 1200mAH NI-MH battery
2. Charging time: 6 hours
3. Working time: 8-10 hours, the total working time exceeds 10,000 hours
4. Switch: power on/off and mode
5. Flash mode: long light + single flash;
6. Battery: 1.2V 1000MA
7. Solar panel: 2V 300MA
8. Lamp spacing: 10cm
9. Control method: light sensor + button
10. Light string color: silver copper wire
1. When the ambient brightness is less than 10 lux, the light will work automatically.
2. It can work for about 6-8 hours after fully charged in one day.
3. Waterproof, can be placed in the rain, but do not put it under water
4. Automatic sensor control lighting and charging
5. The panel must be in a dark/dimmed environment to light up (after charging, just cover the solar panel. The light can be turned on in a brighter environment)