1. CPU: NT96663
2. Machine power consumption: 800mA (open WiFi)
3. Language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
4. Display size: 2 inches
5. Adjustable resolution:
UHD P24 (2880 x 2160)
QHD P30 (2560 x 1440)
FHD P60 (1920 x 1080)
FHD P30 (1920 x 1080)
HD P120 (1280 x 720)
HD P60 (1280 x 720)
HD P30 (1280 x 720)
Double recording before and after:
FHD P30+FHD P30 (1920 x 1080+1920 x 1080)
HD P30+HD P30 (1280 x 720+1280 x 720)
1. 2160P Ultra HD is an emerging digital movie and digital content analysis standard. It is 60% higher than ordinary 1440P HD, and 2 times higher than 1080P HD! The shooting effect is bright and clear and sharp.
2. The driving recorder is equipped with a 0V4689 photosensitive chip, the sensitivity is up to 510mv, and the photosensitive components are 3 inches, which can comprehensively improve the imaging effect in dark environments. Under low light conditions such as cloudy or night scenes, the picture quality advantage is high.
4. The ADAS intelligent safety reminder system uses advanced image recognition algorithms to provide real-time intelligent lane deviation warning and distance detection of the preceding vehicle, effectively providing safety reminders and correcting driving behavior in time, so that you can reach your destination safely.
5. Support WiFi connection, mobile phone playback scene.
6. The 170-degree field of view covers the entire front of the vehicle. In the event of an accident, the traffic conditions of the adjacent lanes will be unobstructed.
7. The whole set is made of A-grade glass material to achieve a 170-degree wide-angle, F1.8 large aperture and Sony high-sensitivity chip, it is still clearly visible in low-light environments.
8. Distribution monitoring and pressure reduction line, which can realize 24-hour parking monitoring, and real-time recording when the vehicle shakes or encounters a collision.
9. Turn on motion detection for parking monitoring. When the picture remains static, the machine will not record, which effectively saves memory space. When the picture changes, if someone walks by, the device will start recording and lock the video.
10. When encountering a gravity collision during driving, protect the video being shot separately. Important videos will not be overwritten, and the accident evidence can be easily saved.
11. After the vehicle is started, it will automatically record video in a loop, without dropping frames or showing seconds, and automatically overwrite the earliest video when the card is full.