1. Gently open the front cover of the sensor, install a 9V laminated battery, and open the switch on its internal circuit board.
2. Slide the back battery cover on the back of the receiver and install two No.5 batteries.
3. Push up the power switch on the side of the receiver to turn on the receiver switch.
4. Install the sensor on the side of the entrance of the gate or where you need to detect the human body.
5. Adjust the volume of the receiver. Turn the power switch of the receiver to the middle position for low volume and the top position for high volume.
6. Adjust the sensor Angle to the appropriate position. When the customer enters its detection range, the receiver will automatically emit a pleasant music ring tone and the red LED light will be on.
7. Each time the sensor power is turned on, the wireless greeter doorbell needs to perform \"self-check\" function, about 10 seconds, and then enter the normal working state.
1. Operating Voltage of Inductor: DC 3V (the product does not carry batteries, so you need to purchase by yourself)
2. Working Voltage of Receiver: DC 9V (the product does not carry batteries, so you need to purchase by yourself)
3. Transmission Frequency: 315 MHz
4. Launching Distance: 100 m/328.08 ft (in an open environment without obstruction or interference)
5. Sensor Distance of Transmitter: 3-7 m/9.84-16.40 ft
6. Music Ringtone: Classic single (For Alice)
Product Size: 100 X 100 X 75 mm/9.34 X 3.94 X 2.95\'\'
Package Size: 110 X 110 X 80 mm/4.33 X 4.33 X 3.15\'\'
Net Weight: 180 g
Gross Weight: 190 g
1. The sensor should be avoided to be installed in the position directly facing large air flow and close to heat source. (such as cold air outlet, exhaust fan, electric heater or heater nearby, etc.) Do not install the sensor directly in the sun and rain, and do not go near metal objects.
2. The sensor should be installed at a height of about 2 meters. The sensor transverse detection is more sensitive than the straight line (human body directly facing the sensor) detection, generally should be installed in the side or top of the entrance gate, and adjust the induction to the appropriate position through the installation bracket, so as to achieve the best induction effect.
3. Obstacles and interference of other wireless signals should be minimized between sensor and receiver. Generally, the distance between sensor and receiver should be controlled at about 20 meters under the obstruction of a wall.
4. If the doorbell is short in receiving distance or fails, please check the detector battery or replace it.
5. If the environment temperature is too high (more than 30 degrees), the sensor distance will be shortened, which is a normal situation.
6. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
7. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Sensor
1 X Receiver
1 X Manual