– Suitable for playing games developed for N-Switch devices.
– Support both wireless connection to the host and wired connection to the base for N-Switch.
– The function buttons of the handle are corresponding to the button functions of the original controller, supporting TURBO function.
– Support six-axis gyroscope function, and dual-motor vibration.
– Reset Button.
1) Connect for Switch host via Bluetooth
A. Connect the Controller to the host for the first time
Open for Switch host. On the host\'s main menu surface, click \"Controllers-Change Grip/Order\" to enter the host pairing mode surface, ignore the \"Press L + R on the Controller\" on the display; Press the \"HOME\" button on the Controller for 5 seconds to open. The Controller enters the pairing mode and LED light fast cycle flashing. When the single or multiple LEDs are always on, the Controller is successfully paired with the host, and then press the A key to return to the operation.
B. Connect the Controller to the host again:
While the Controller is in sleep state, long press the HOME button for 3 seconds to wake up the Controller, the Controller is automatically connected to the host, and then press the A button to operate.
2) Connect for Android devices via Bluetooth
When the Controller is off, long press the \"Y+HOME\" button for 2 seconds to turn it on, and the connected indicator LED1 flashes. At the same time, open the Bluetooth for Android device, and click \"Bluetooth\" to search for the Bluetooth device. In the \"Available Devices\" list, find and click \"Gamepad\" to pair. After the pairing is successful, LED1 is always on, and the Controller enters for Android mode.
3) Connect for P3 host via Type-C cable
When the Controller is off, first press and hold the L1 button, then use the Type-C cable to connect for P3 host, press the HOME button to pair. After successful pairing, the corresponding channel LED is always on, and the Controller enters for P3 mode.
4) Connect for PC devices via Type-C cable
When the Controller is off, connect the Controller for PC device with the USB cable. When successfully connected, the LED2 light is on (the default is PC X-Input mode on for PC side; Long press the \"Screen capture button\" in the X-Input mode, 2s can be switched to PC D-Input mode, LED3 indicator light is on).
Working Voltage: DC 3.7V-4.2V
Charging Voltage/Current: DC 5V/1A
Working Current: 20-30mA
Bluetooth Transmission Distance: ≤8m/26.25ft
When Used Continuously: 8-10H
Sleep Current: <80ua
Battery Capacity: 600mAh
Standby Time: Fully Charged for About 3 Months
Line Length: 2m/6.56ft
Product Size: 147 X 98 X 54mm/5.79 X 3.86 X 2.13\"
Package Weight: 299g
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Controller
1 X Type-C Data Cable(2m)
1 X Manual