1. This capacitive soil moisture sensor is different from most of the resistive sensors on the market. It uses the principle of capacitive induction to detect soil moisture.
2. It avoids the problem that resistance sensor is easy to be corroded and prolongs its working life greatly.
3. The sensor has a built-in voltage regulator chip, which supports a 3.3-5.5V wide voltage working environment, which means that it can work normally even on the 3.3V main control board for Aduino.
4. Microcomputers such as for raspberry pi can work only with an ADC (analog signal to digital signal) conversion module.
5. With an external screen and a motherboard, you can talk to your plants.
Working Voltage: Output Voltage: 0-3.0VDC
Packing weight: 12g
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 X Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor Module