The USB 3.0 to VGA display Adapter allows a standard VGA monitor to be connected to a Windows PC via a USB 3.0/2.0 connection.
An adapter is required for every monitor you wish to connect via USB, up to six adapters per PC. Power is provided by USB.
The adapter can display in resolutions up to 1920×1080 ( USB 2.0 up to 800×600 ).
When the adapter is connected to your PC, graphics processing still is handled by your computer\'s central processor and graphics processor.
The USB graphic adapter\'s drivers on the PC compress and transmit pixels to the USB adapter as pixels are updated.
The adapter\'s chip set decodes the data and displays it.
– Play and Plug, extensible USB connectivity to any VGA monitor or projector.
– Supporting resolution up to 1920×1080 and video playback to 1080p with compatible displays ( USB 3.0 connection required for 1080p ).
– Enabled for Super Speed USB 3.0 5Gbps data transfer rates but backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
– Supports rotation to portrait mode for full-page editing ( requires monitor stand that can rotate ).
– Connect up to six monitors to a Windows laptop or desktop PC ( one adapter required for per monitor ).
– For Windows 7/8/10 ( 32/64 bit ) drivers installed automatically via Windows Updated ( Internet connection required ).
– Mac is not supported due to significant limitations in the operating system. No Linux support at this time.
Packing size: 105*105*23mm/4.23*4.23*0.91in
Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you.
1 X Connector