|Package Contents||1*MKS GEN V1.4 Motherboard, 1*3.5" Colored Display, 1*Break Detection Module, 1*Stylus, 1*USB Cable|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||105 g|
- The 2560 and ramps1.4 are assembled on one board, which solves the problem that the Ramps1.4 combination interface is cumbersome and easy to malfunction.
- Replaceable motor drive, support 4988 drive and 8825 drive, TMC2100 drive
- The circuit board uses a high-quality 4-layer board, and specializes in heat dissipation optimization; Ramps is a 2-layer board.
- The use of high-quality MOSFET tube, better heat dissipation.
- Using a dedicated power chip, support 12V-24V power input, solve the heating problem of Ramps voltage conversion chip.
- Can accept 24V input, the same system power can reduce the hotbed current to 1/4, effectively solve the hotbed MOS tube heating problem.
- The firmware can use the open source firmware, Marlin, the configuration and ramps1.4 are exactly the same, can directly replace Ramps1.4.
- Can be directly connected to Ramps1.4, 2004LCD control panel, and 12864LCD control panel.
- Reserve the motor pulse and direction output port to facilitate the external high current to be connected to a large current (such as 2A, 5A) motor drive circuit.
- Retain the Servos, AUX-1, and AUX-2 interfaces on Ramps1.4, providing three 5V outputs and three 12V output interfaces.
- Support power off after printing completed, nozzle cooling down, shut down automatically(with expansion module).
- Speed optimization: smooth to print complex models at high-speed printing
- Extended SD-card: screen with SD slot, which can also be external expansion. Installation direction and location is unlimited (expansion module).
- History record: fast search for printed documents
- File Topping: GCODE Files with the latest slices will be top in the file list.
- One reset: press the screen reset key, and reset the motherboard together.
- Convenient shunting: computer-free shunting, brush-free firmware modification parameters (pulse, speed, acceleration, etc.)
- Support: Dual-extruder printing support; leveling support; Limit switch status monitoring support; Temperature control curve support; Customized instruction menu support; Gcode-command-line support.
- Modify machine parameters: support Marlin
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.