This USB 2.0 capture Card can capture HDMI video and HDMI audio at the same time, and can transmit audio and video signals to computer/smart phone for preview and storage. Suitable for high-definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
1. Support maximum input resolution up to 3840 x 2160 at 30Hz.
2. Support maximum output resolution up to 1920 x 1080 at 30Hz.
3. Support 8/10/12 bit color depth.
4. When using standard AWG26 cable, input transmission distance up to 15 meters (1080P and below resolution).
5. Support most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc.
6. Support for Windows, Android and MacOS.
7. Comply with USB video UVC specifications.
8. Comply with USB audio UAC specifications.
9. No external power supply, compact and easy to carry.
HDMI Resolution: Highest Input Support 3840 X 2160 at 30Hz
Video Input Format: 8/10/12-Bit Color Depth
Video Output Mode: YUV, JPEG
Video Output Resolution: Maximum 1920 X 1080 at 30Hz
Support Audio Format: L-PCM
Input Cable Length: ≤15m/49.21ft, AWG26 HDMI Standard Cable
Maximum Working Current: DC 0.4A/5V
Operating Temperature Range: (-10-+55℃)
Size: 64 X 28 X 13mm/2.52 X 1.1 X 0.51\"
Computer Hardware Requirements:
CPU: PC i5-3400 or above; NB i7-3537U 2.0GHZ or above
Graphics Card: for PC NVIDIA GT630 or above; NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
Storage: 4G RAM
1: Connect the UHD signal source and the HDMI input port of the USB capture card via a HDMI cable.
2: Plug the USB male port of the USB capture card into the USB port of the computer.
3: capture operation steps (OBS): Open the Software – Add a New Source – Select \'Video capture Device\' – Set the Screen Size – Select \'Studio Mode\' (Dual Window) – Click \'Start Recording\'.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X USB 2.0 capture Card
1 X USB Male to Female Cable
1 X User Manual