This USB2.0 capture card can capture HDMI audio and video. Audio and video signals can be transmitted to a computer or smartphone for preview and storage. Suitable for high-definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
Support the highest input resolution up to 4K.
Support the highest output resolution up to 1080P.
Support 8/10/12 bit color depth.
When using standard AWG26 cable, the input transmission distance is up to 15 meters (1080P and below resolution).
Support most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc.
Supports for Windows, Android and MacOS.
Conforms to the USB video UVC specification.
Conforms to the USB audio UAC specification.
No need for external power supply, small size and easy to carry.
HDMI Resolution: Maximum Input Support 4K
Video Input Format: 8/10/12 Bit Color Depth
Video Output Mode: MJPEG
Video Output Resolution: Maximum 1080P at 30Hz
Support Audio Format: LPCM
Input Transmission Length: ≤15m, AWG26 HDMI Standard Cable
Maximum Working Current: DC 0.4A/5V
Operating Temperature Range: (-10 – +55℃)
Product Size: 68 X 27 X 9mm/2.68 X 1.06 X 0.35\\\"
Product Weight: 50g
1. Connect the HDMI signal source and the HDMI input port of the USB capture card via 1 HDMI cable.
2. Plug the USB header of the USB capture card into the USB port of the computer.
3. Open the acquisition software, the specific settings are as follows:
Use with video capture software, The following steps use OBS Studio software as an example:
1) Open the obsproject.com/download link and download the corresponding OBS Studio installation program according to the computer operating system, and install it according to the installation program prompts.
2) Connect the video capture card to the computer and signal source equipment correctly according to the connection diagram above.
3) Open the OBS Studio software, click the \\\"+\\\" icon of the \\\"Source\\\" module, and select \\\"Video Capture Device\\\"
4) Double-click \\\"Video Capture Device\\\" and select \\\"USB3.0 Video Capture\\\" at \\\"Device\\\". The resolution and frame rate are default. Select MJPEG in the \\\"Video Format\\\" option.
5) Select \\\"Desktop Output Audio (Wave Out)\\\" at \\\"Audio Output Mode\\\", select \\\"USB Audio Capture\\\" at \\\"Audio Device\\\" and click OK.
6) Click \\\"Settings\\\" in the lower right corner of OBS Studio, click \\\"Audio\\\" settings, set \\\"Sampling Rate\\\" to 48K; \\\"Channel\\\" is set to stereo; \\\"Microphone/Auxiliary Audio Device\\\" is set to \\\"USB Audio Capture\\\".
7) After the above settings are completed, you can start recording and streaming your high-definition video.
8) After recording, you can find the save path of the recorded video in the \\\"Settings\\\" window.
1. Computer hardware configuration requirements CPU: PC i5-3400 or above; NB i7-3537U 2.0GHZ or above Graphics card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above; NC NVIDIA GT35M or above Storage: 4G RAM
2. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
3. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X USB 2.0 HDMI Capture Card
1 X Manual