This USB 2.0 capture card can capture HDMI audio and video. Audio and video signals can be transmitted to a computer or smartphone for preview and storage. Suitable for high-definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
1. Support the highest input resolution up to 4K.
2. Support the highest output resolution up to 1080P/30Hz.
3. 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI loop output, you can watch and record.
4. 1 microphone input, record and talk.
5. 1 channel 3.5mm stereo output.
6. Support 8/10/12 bit color depth.
7. When using standard AWG26 cable, the input transmission distance is up to 15 meters (1080P and below resolution).
8. Support most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc.
9. Supports for Windows, Android and MacOS.
10. Conforms to the USB video UVC specification.
11. Conforms to the USB audio UAC specification.
12. No need for external power supply, small size and easy to carry.
HDMI Resolution: Highest Input Support 4K
Video Input Format: 8/10/12 Bit Color Depth
Video Output Mode: MJPEG
Video Output Resolution: Maximum Output Resolution 1080P At 30Hz
Support Audio Format: LPCM
Input Cable Length: ≤15m/49.21ft, AWG26 HDMI Standard Cable
Maximum Working Current: DC 0.4A/5V
Working Temperature: -10-55℃
Product Size: 60 X 57 X 15mm/2.36 X 2.24 X 0.59\\\"
Product Weight: 50g
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X USB 2.0 HDMI capture Card
1 X Manual