1. Extension tubes are designed to enable a lens to focus closer than its normal set minimum focusing distance.
2. This is used by attaching between camera body and lens of the 35mm single-lens reflex camera. The greater the length of the extension tube, the closer the lens can focus.
3. They contains two tubes of different length, a 10 mm, 16 mm, which can be used individually or in any combination to obtain the desired magnification. It usable in 3 different lengths.
4. It couples perfectly with the camera\'s automatic diaphragm. With cameras of TTL, AE (Through-the-lens, Automatic Exposure) type it gives perfect coupling except when combined with electronic flash AE unit.
5. Metal alloy made, coated with high quality plastic.
Camera and lens with micro four thirds M4/3 mount
e.g. for Olympus PEN E-P1, E-P2, E-P3, E-P5, E-PL1, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PM1, E-PM2, E-M5
Pan as 0nic Lu mix G1, G2, G3, G5, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GH1, GH2, GX1
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 X Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube