1. USB 2.0 shared switch is an excellent solution for sharing USB devices (such as USB printer, scanner, external drive or other USB devices) with four computers (four computers share a group of keyboard and mouse).
2.You can freely switch between these four computers and connect to USB devices through a button in the following cases;
1. UP input: USB port * 2 (or 4 ports); USB connected to computer host;
2. DOWN input: USB * 4; connect to keyboard, mouse, scanner, printer, USB disk, etc.
3. Support speed up to 480Mbps; backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 devices;
4. Support for Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10 / Vista, Android, for Mac OS 8.6 and later;
5. Application scenario: computer, smart TV, Android phone, DVR, etc.
6. Plug and play without driver;
7. Source: button
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 X KVM Switch USB2.0 Switch Selector
4 X USB Cables
1 X User Manual