2. ND filters washed out photos & video due to bright sunlight for better contrast & rich color. Significantly reduce lens flare and ghosting while making the filter anti-scratch, reduce reflection, increase surface durability, water resistant, oil & dust resistant.
3. CPL filters increases color saturation, creating deep, rich scenic images. Helps to reduce the amount of light entering the lens. Removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and glare from the sun.
4. UV filters reduce haze and improve contrast to your video and digital images by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light. Especially useful in areas of high altitude, snow, or beach, eliminating the undesirable blue cast. High level of transmittance.
5. Lightweight, high transmittance and low reflectivity.
6. Portable and durable, easy to install.