This product can easily record high-definition images of game consoles (fro PS3/PS4, XBOX, NINTEND SWITCH, etc.) or other high-definition signal sources to your computer through third-party acquisition software, or broadcast them live through the network.
One HDMI input, One HDMI loop out, Watching and Recording .
One Microphone input .
One 3.5mm stereo output .
Compatible with a variety of third-party acquisition software .
Supports recording MJPEG, video formats .
Supporting 4K/60Hz resolution input .
The recording resolution can be selected from 720P or 1080P.
Supported Operating Systems: for Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS X 10.9 or above, Linux
USB Version: 2.0
HDMI Version: 2.0
HDCP Version: 2.2
Input Resolution: 4K/60Hz, 4K/30Hz, 1080p/60Hz, 1280*720p/60Hz, 480p/60Hz, 576p/50Hz
Recording Resolution: 1080p/60Hz Or 720p/60Hz, 1080p/30Hz, 1080p/60Hz Or 720p/60Hz, 1280*720p/60Hz, 480p/60Hz, 576p/50Hz
Support Input Format: 4K/60Hz YUV 4:4:4 4K/60Hz YUV 4:2:2 Not Support 4K/60Hz YUV4:2:0
Desktop: For Intel Core i5-4440 3.10 GHz + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or above
Notebook: For Intel Core i7-4810MQ + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M or above
4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
For Mac: i5 quad-core or above, the graphics card is compatible with DirectX 10, sound card, 4GB RAM
USB Power Supply: For Intel chipset with built-in USB controller (Renesas, Fresco, etc.)
Support Third-Party Software:
For OBS Studio (Windows, OS X);
For Windows media Encoder(Windows);
For Adobe Flash Media Live-Encoder (Windows, OS X);
For Real Producer Plus(Windows);
For VLC (Windows, OS X Linux);
For Quick Time Broadcaster(OS X);
For Quick Time player(OS X);
For Wirecast (Windows, OS X);
For Potplayer(windows)and etc;
Acquisition Quality: Up to 1080P, 60 frames
Size (Length X Width X Height): 103 X 60 X 13mm/4.06 X 2.36 X 0.51\\\"
1. USB TYPE-A port, connected to the USB port of the computer.
2. Microphone input port, connect microphone when using.
3. 3.5mm stereo output interface, connected to headphones or sound system.
4. HDMI output port, connect to HDMI display device through HDMI cable.
5. HDMI input port, connect to HDMI video source through HDMI cable.
1. Connect the USB port of the video capture card to the USB port of the computer.
2. Use the HDMI cable to connect the \\\"HDMI IN\\\" port of the capture card to the HDMI output port of the video source device to be captured, and use another HDMI cable to connect the \\\"HDMI OUT\\\" port of the video capture card to the display device, and The preliminary installation and connection work is completed.
Use with video capture software, The following steps use OBS Studio software as an example:
1. Open the obsproject.com/download link and download the corresponding OBS Studio installation program according to the computer operating system, and install it according to the installation program prompts.
2. Connect the video capture card to the computer and signal source equipment correctly according to the connection diagram above.
3. Open the OBS Studio software, click the \\\"+\\\" icon of the \\\"Source\\\" module, and select \\\"Video Capture Device\\\"
4. Double-click \\\"Video Capture Device\\\" and select \\\"USB3.0 Video Capture\\\" at \\\"Device\\\". The resolution and frame rate are default. Select MJPEG in the \\\"Video Format\\\" option.
5. Select \\\"Desktop Output Audio (Wave Out)\\\" at \\\"Audio Output Mode\\\", select \\\"Microphone (USB3.0 HD Audio Capture)\\\" at \\\"Audio Device\\\" and click OK. Incorrect selection of audio device will result that without sound for video recording.
6. Click \\\"Settings\\\" in the lower right corner of OBS Studio, click \\\"Audio\\\" settings, set \\\"Sampling Rate\\\" to 48K; \\\"Channel\\\" is set to stereo; \\\"Microphone/Auxiliary Audio Device\\\" is set to \\\"Microphone (USB3.0 HD Audio Capture)\\\" After the audio setting is completed, you need to restart the OBS Studio software, otherwise it will cause no sound output.
7. After the above settings are completed, you can start recording and streaming your high-definition video.
8. After recording, you can find the save path of the recorded video in the \\\"Settings\\\" window. If you want to use it with other third-party software (such as VLC, Media encoder, Protplayer…), just select the software\\\'s capture device as \\\"USB3.0 HD Video Capture\\\".
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X HDMI Video Capture
1 X USB Cable
1 X English Manual