Car power input: 12V 3A
Input voltage: charger 5V/2A
Working current: 1-5A
Maximum current: ≤5A
No-load current: ≤2A
Air efficiency: can pump an 1.95Bar mountain tire for 2 minutes
Emergency lighting: 6 hours at 80lm
Working temperature: -20℃~+70℃
Charging method: Micro USB
Charging time: about 4 hours
Reachable pressure: 150PSI/10.3BAR/990KPA/10.5KG/CM²
Product size: 170*60*45mm/6.69*2.361.77\\\"
Product net weight: 348g
1. Power-on button: Long press for 3 seconds to enter the power-on mode, and long press for 3 seconds to enter the sleep state when shutting down.
2. Setting key: Short press to switch PSI, BAR, KAP, KG/CM² for air pressure unit, long press for 3 seconds to turn on the LED lighting.
3. Add key: Short press to add once, long press to continue to add.
4. Minus key: Short press to decrease once, long press to keep decreasing.
5. USB reverse charging mode: The product must be turned off when charging. After plugging in the USB cable, press a button for 3 seconds to enter the charging mode, and it will automatically disconnect when fully charged.
6. Description of bottom buttons
6.1. Short press once and the red light is always on.
6.2. Short press twice and the blue light is always on.
6.3. Short press three times for the red and blue lights to flash quickly and exchange quickly.
6.4. Short press four times for the red and blue lights to flash quickly and exchange slowly.
6.5. Short press five times and the light is always on.
6.6. Short press six times to turn off the lighting.
7. Long press the power button, after power on, press the set button to select the unit PSI, BAR, KAP, KG/CM, and then press the plus and minus buttons to select the air pressure value adjustment. When the value is adjusted, it will flash. After the flashing stops, press the power button to start charging . When the inflation pressure reaches the pressure value you set, the smart inflator will automatically stop the inflation work immediately
Instructions for use:
1. When using the product, pay attention to distinguish between two types of air pipe joints: American and French. The air pipe joint itself is American, and the independent French joint should be screwed to the American joint. Connect one end of the tire inflation joint to the air cylinder, and press the other end into the tire valve core, and then press the reverse button down. Please note that the switching sequence is very important.
2. When the inflation is over, quickly unscrew the tire inflation connector from the valve core or counterclockwise. Before unscrewing, pay attention to whether the tire inflation connector is hot; there will be a small amount of air leakage at the moment of unscrewing the connector, which is normal. If you judge that the tire pressure is too high, you can use the tire inflation connector to rotate on the appropriate position of the valve core to deflate and reduce pressure.
Unscrew the tire inflation connector from the main engine, insert it into the storage slot at the bottom of the cylinder, put the cylinder in a dry and ventilated safe place
1. It is forbidden for children to use the inflator! Keep it out of reach of children! Never insert the hose into the mouth, ears and eyes of people or animals to inflate, and do not use the inflator as a toy!
2. It is forbidden to use this gas canister near flammable and explosive liquids and gases (such as gas stations)!
3. People should not walk away during inflation, and the machine must be stopped for 8 minutes after continuous use for 8 minutes.
4. If there is abnormal noise or the temperature is too high during inflation, please shut down immediately and let it cool down for at least 15 minutes. Disassembling the trachea is hot.
5. If the gas cylinder is not used for a long time, it must be stored in a dry and closed place. For long-term storage, it is recommended to charge it once every three months.
6. Before using the rechargeable pump, check whether it has been charged enough. The first charge is 4 hours. After each charge is fully charged, the charge indicator is off to indicate full charge.
For the safety of you and others, please use the pump and its accessories in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
Use methods not mentioned in the manual may cause danger.
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
1 Set X Air Pump