|Product Type||Development Boards|
|Screen Size||3.5 -inch|
|Package Contents||1*ESP8266 Base GUI Development Board, 1*3.5" LCD Screen|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||71 g|
- Based on ESP8266 Soc, it has an easy-to-use user input and output interface; it is convenient for users to develop quickly;
- Migration the NodeMcu's task management framework and the original NodeMcu SDK only supports 3 tasks, extended to support an unlimited number of tasks now;
- Implemented a complete I2C protocol to (not limited) drive the onboard capacitive button module (MPR121);
- The interrupt mode is used to respond to the button, and the entire process of generating a button event and send event to the main task is completely implemented;
- The IO port, which is very tight for the ESP8266 module, implements an SPI-based 3wire 9-bit LCD driver to occupy the fewest IO ports.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.