|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated)||1000 mAh|
|Package Contents||1*Oscilloscope, 2*Test Probes, 1*Set of Accessories|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||129 g|
- DS213 is a “5-track, 4-wave line” digital storage oscilloscope for general-purpose electronic engineering task and it is based on ARM Cortex M3 core.
- DS213 uses FPGA to manage external ADC’s control and data cache mode. It provides 4 application partitions for loading and upgrading up to 4 different application firmware. It also has built-in 8MB USB flash drive for storing waveforms and upgrading system firmware. The oscilloscope code application layer is open source, and users can develop oscilloscope firmware according to their needs.Mini size, light weight, portable and handheld.
- It can store waveforms, making waveform analysis clearer and more effective.
- Multiple trigger modes, support Ascend/Descend Edge Trigger, Positive/Negative Pulse Trigger, and Logic Trigger.
- Powerful ability to process waveforms, it can automatically measure parameters such us voltage, frequency and pulse width.
- CPU: ARM Cortex M3
- FIFO & Control: FPGA
- ADC: HWD9288-100
- Analog Channels: 2（[CH_A] [CH_B]）
- Digital Channels: 2（[CH_C] [CH_D]）
- Operation Channel: INV [CH_A], INV [CH_B], [CH_A]+[CH_B]、 [CH_A]-[CH_B]、[CH_C]&[CH_D]、[CH_C] | [CH_D]
- Vertical Sensitivity:
- 10mV-10V/div (1-2-5 STEP) (using X1 probe)
- 100mV-100V/div (1-2-5 STEP) (using X10 probe)
- Vertical Resolution: 8 bits
- Sample Memory Depth: 4 channels, 4*4K
- Coupling: DC, AC
- Max Input Voltage:
- ±40Vpp (using X1 probe)
- ±400Vpp (using X10 probe)
- Trigger Types: Ascend/Descend Edge Trigger Mode, Positive/Negative Pulse Trigger, Logic Trigger
- Trigger Mode: Auto, Normal, Single, Slow
- Trigger Source: [CH_A] [CH_B] [CH_C] [CH_D]
- Signal Source: Square Wave: 10Hz to 8MHz, in total 20 shifts and 3 Vpp Signal Sources;
- Sine/Triangle/Sawtooth Wave: 10Hz to 20MHz, in total 11 shifts and 3 Vpp Signal Sources
- Storage: built in 8M USB disk
- File Types: BMP / BUF / CSV
- Auto Measurement Types: Signal sequence/cycle/duty ratio, peak voltage/virtual value/max value/min value/average
- Cursor Measurement: Time value, Amplitude value
- Display Modes: 4 wave lines:
- Line 1: [CH_A], HIDE
- Line 2: [CH_B], HIDE
- Line 3: [CH_C], REC_1, REC _2, REC _3, REC _4, HIDE
- Line 4: [CH_D], [CH_A]+[CH_B], [CH_A]-[CH_B], [CH_C]&[CH_D], [CH_C] | [CH_D], HIDE
- Sampling Mode: Real-time Sampling
- Sampling Rate: 100M Sa/s
- Certificate: CE, FCC
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.
- Because this product contains batteries, it can only be shipped via select shipping methods. These shipping methods are displayed when you check out the order.