|Product Type||Car Head-Up Displays|
|Power & Batteries|
|Input Type||DC 9-16V|
|Package Contents||1*Car Head-Up Display, 1*OBD Cable, 1*Anti-slip Mat, 1*Reflective Film, 1*User Manual|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||70 g|
- Environmental noise: <= 60dB (A)
- Alarm sound level: >=30dB (A)
- Atmospheric pressure: 86-106KPa
- Environment temperature: -40-80'C
- Working voltage: DC 9V-16V (DC 12V/400mA)
- Applicable models: The US OBD2 gasoline vehicle after 2004 and the OBD2 gasoline vehicle in other regions after 2008
- 5" large color screen, reflective readings, non-destructive installation, plug and play;
- More practical driving data: driving speed, engine speed, instantaneous fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption per 100 kilometers, current driving time, current driving kilometers, 100 kilometers acceleration time, detect and clear vehicle fault diagnosis code, no professional equipment required to eliminate;
- Early warning of car breakdown caused by too high water temperature, too low voltage, etc.
- 29 kinds of display interfaces can be switched at will (standard mode, competitive mode, compact mode, etc.);
- Start with the car, sleep with the car, effectively protect the car battery, while retaining the manual switch function, more convenient to control the HUD.
- Display information: driving speed, tank temperature, battery voltage, engine speed, instantaneous fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption per 100 km, driving kilometers, driving time, 100 km acceleration time, detection of fault codes, elimination of fault codes;
- Alarm: overspeed alarm (single-segment alarm/four-segment alarm), water temperature over-high alarm, low-voltage alarm, shift reminder, engine speed alarm, fatigue driving reminder.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.