This headlight restoration kit lets your shine and restore plastic lenses, including headlights, taillights, fog and directional lights. By restoring clarity to lens, the performance of the headlight is improved and the appearance of the vehicle is enhanced. Now you can produce professional results with the headlight lens restoration kit. Kit includes all kit includes all items necessary to perform the task except for the masking tape.
1. Designed to restore clarity to headlight lenses that have become yellowed, cloudy, or hazy.
2. Headlight lens restoration kit improves the performance of the headlight.
3. Three easy steps: sand, polish and protect.
4. Easier than replacing an old headlight
5. Comes with easy-to-use instructions.
6. Car headlight, restoration kit does not include household polishing machine.
7. Restores headlights, taillights, fog lights or directional lights.
8. This kit is intended to restore 2 headlights.
Prepare: Clean the headlight lens with water. Mask off the surrounding perimeter of the lens to avoid scratching the paint of the vehicle.
Two ways for choose: Manual or Machine
Machine polishing will generally yield better results.
Wet the sanding disc and attach it to the backer pad. Sand with three different grits to completely remove the heavy yellowing, fading, and corrosion.
Note: Use the sanding discs from coarse to fine: P800–> P1200–P2000. Not doing so will result in restoration failure
Attach. the orange sponge disc to the backer pad and apply the polish paste. Polish the lens until the shine is restored to its original condition.
Note: For best results, use an electric buffer or polisher. If polishing by hand, polish with no less than 200 strokes in a circular, clockwise motion.
Clean the headlight lens and make sure the lens is dry before continuing this step. Make sure the headlight is not under direct sunlight (very important). Using the white sponge disc provided in the kit, evenly apply a layer of the protective liquid on the surface of the lens. Allow the protective liquid to sit and dry for 15 minutes.Then, allow the liquid to cure in direct sunlight for 1 to 2 hours. After step 3, keep the lens dry and do not allow it to be exposed to moisture. Do not wash the car for 24 hours.
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
2 X P800 Sanding Discs
2 X P1200 Sanding Discs
2 X P2000 Sanding Discs
1 X Orange Sponge Disc
2 X 28.3ml Polish Paste
2 X 3.0ml Protect Liquid
1 X Mask Tape (300x2cm)
1 X Backer Pad M10 Thread
1 X Adaptor
1 X Sponge Disc White
1 X Soft Blue Absorbent Wash Cloth