Material: Magnesium Aluminum Alloy
Wire: Copper core
Product Size: 73 X 45 X 15 mm/2.87 X 1.77 X 0.59\'\'
Line Length: 15 cm/5.91\'\'
Type: Type-c 3.1
Access Point: 1 X Type-c 3.1, does not support hot plug
1. 1 X HDMI v1.4, the maximum supported display resolution is 4k 3840 X 2160, 30Hz
2. 1 X VGA 15 Pin, the maximum supporting display resolution is 1920 X 1080 and 60 Hz. (HDMI and VGA can be connected at the same time, but only to display the same content on an external monitor.)
3. 3 X USB 3.0, maximum 5 Gbps data transfer rate, backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
4. 1 X Memory card, transmission rate is 5 Gbps (for reference)
5. 1 X TF card with transmission rate of 5 Gbps (for reference)
6. 1 X 3.5 mm audio jack, connecting the audio cable to the external speaker to obtain sound. (only the VGA is connected to the VGA display, you can connect to the output sound from the 3.5 mm audio jack of the adapter)
7. 1 X USB-C PD power socket, supports charging laptop when in use.
Compatible equipment tested:
for 2017 Macbook Pro, 2016 MacBook Pro (with Touch Bar), 2015 MacBook 12\"
, ChromeBook Pixel, Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3\", XPS 15, Acer V15 Nitro, Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01, HuaWei MateBook, hp SpecterX2, hp Specter x360, Cube i7 book, ASUS Zenbook 3, Lenovo miix510, Acer V17 Nitro, Xiaomi Air 12, Xiaomi Air 13, Samsung S8
1. All connected devices must support \"DP Alt mode\" (display port standby mode) through USB-C, if incompatible with devices that do not support DP Alt mode protocol.
2. USB-C PD can only be charged, not used for data.
3. If HDMI is connected separately, the maximum supported output is 3840 X 2160, and the resolution is 4K. The projection device should also support 4K cable, 4K source and 4K display. If HDMI and VGA are connected at the same time, the maximum supported output is 1920 X 1080 video.
4. If HDMI and VGA are connected together, HDMI and VGA can only display the same view (content), and HDMI monitor and VGA monitor cannot display different views.
5. VGA cannot transmit audio to your monitor. Connect the 3.5 mm audio jack of the adapter to the external speaker to output audio. For HDMI connection, if you connect the adapter to external HDMI display, with audio output and speakers such as HDTV and other audio display, audio and video EO will transfer to your external display together, but not your monitor audio and speakers, please from the input device audio jack to connect to the external speaker to output voice.
6. When the signal cannot be transmitted, please check whether the two end interfaces are tight, or try to reverse the USB-C interface and insert it.
7. Be careful about its compatibility with smartphones and tablets, and contact us before you buy.
8. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
9. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Type-C HUB