|Product Type||Car Head-Up Displays|
|Package Contents||1*Car Head-Up Display, 1*OBD Display, 1*Cleaning Wipe, 1*Non-slip Mat, 1*User Manual|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||85 g|
- Display way: projector.
- Reflector transmittance: 98%.
- Virtual image distance: 55 mm.
- Light sensor: HUD can automatically adjust the brightness according to the environment.
- Adjust Speed: When the Speed is not the same as dashboard:Up or down the setting button to adjust.
- RPM Alarm: HUD will give the alarm when the RPM reach to 5000 r(50=5000r),the alarm can be set youself.
- Four-stage alarms: 0=alarm off,1=open alarm(when speed at 60,80,100,120KM/H will give alarm)
- Overspeed alarm: When the vehicle speed reach to 150,HUD will give the alarm,the alarm can be set youself.
- Dosplay mode: 0 is automatic mode: when speed below 80km/h, hud show all information ;and when speed over 80km/h,hud is in high speed mode,1 is display all information, 2 is high speed mode(only display speed )
- Brightness adjustment: 0 =automatic brightness adjustment, 1=darkest, 5=brightest, 1→5 is increasing
- Speed unit: 0=KM,1=MPH
- Water temperature unit: 0='C, 1='F
- Start voltage: If HUD cannot auto turn off,change the voltage at 132(means 13.2V).
- Shutdown time: The default value for HUD shutdown time is 20 seconds,when the car is gas-electric hybrid a, you can delay the shutdown time(e.g. 180s),then the HUD will shutdown in 180s
- Factory reset: Set to 1,vertically press the setting button for 5s, then return to the display interface.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.