2. Wiring check: whether three LED indicators are correct, if two green indicators P-E and P-N are on, and red indicator is not on, then it is correct: the test can only be triggered if the wiring is correct
3. Phase angle selection: you can choose to start the test from positive (0 degree) or from half cycle negative (180 degree)
4. a??OL" is displayed for over range: when the test trip action time exceeds high test time, the LCD will display "OL mS"
5. Automatic data holding: After test is completed, the displayed measurement results are held for a certain period of time
6. AUTO RAMP test: The AUTO RAMP test can test tripping current and time simultaneously
7. Shutdown alarm function: After 3 minutes of operation, the instrument will let out a shutdown beep alarm
8. Power supply: Directly supplied by circuit under test (power supply 230V / 50Hz)