The carbon monoxide detector can detect the concentration of carbon monoxide gas, and observe the value of carbon monoxide gas concentration at any time. It has a very clear large LCD screen, sound and light alarm prompts, to ensure that dangerous gases can be detected under very unfavorable working environments and prompt operators to prevent them in time. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, coal, metallurgy, papermaking, fire fighting, municipal administration, telecommunications, food, textile and other industries.
1. Gas Tested: CO in the air
2. Measuring Range: 0-1000ppm
3. Resolution: 1ppm
4. Minimum Reading: 1ppm
5. Basic Error: +/-5%(f.s), +/-10ppm
6. Response Time: 60 seconds
7. Sensor Type: Electrochemical CO sensor