1. Super soft, a little sticky, good thermal conductivity, easy to cut, feels like plasticine, but has a certain degree of plasticity, super insulation, there is a sense of cool put on the arm!
2. Application: Affixed to the graphics card, video memory, Bridge chip, IC controller, power crystal, electrical and electronic products control board, TFT-LCD, switching power supply, LED lamps, etc. (Such as: Notebook computers, personal computers, memory modules, communication devices, DVD application products, CD-ROM, high-power power supplies, LED lighting and other products) play the role of heat conduction, filling, and shock absorption.
3. Adhesive cloth can be added on one side to enhance its mechanical properties, and it can be directly glued to the surface of the body components without reinforcement by screws, etc.
4. The size of the gap between the heat sinks should be a thermally conductive silicone sheet of appropriate thickness, which is used for the heating power devices of electronic equipment (integrated circuits, power tubes, thyristors, transformers, etc.) and heat dissipation facilities (heat sinks, aluminum) in close contact with each other to achieve better heat conduction effect.
Size: 100 X 100mm/3.94 X 3.94\\\"
Thickness: 1.0mm/2.0mm (Optional)
How to Use:
1. Clear dust on the radiator and fan, clear the old thermal products.
2. Make sure the chip and the radiator can be directly contacted.
3. Determine the contact location of the chip and the radiator on the radiator.
4. Peel off the release paper.
5. Thermal sheet pasted at the location determined in step 3 (the bottom of the radiator is better than the surface of the chip).
6. Press the thermal sheet for several times, especially the edge part, to make it close to the radiator surface;
7. Wait for about 2 minutes, carefully peel off the other side of the release paper from the thermal sheet, that is OK.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Conductive Heatsink Plaster