– Support HDR, ARC, CEC, EDID, 3D, HDCP2.2
– Supports 18Gbps bandwidth and all 4K 60Hz: 4K 60Hz 8bit 4:4:4/4K 60Hz 12bit 4:2:2/4K 60Hz 16bit 4:2:0/4K 60Hz Dobly Vision/4K 60Hz HDR format
– Supports 32 uncompressed audio channels; 1536kHz sample rate
– Support HDMI2.0
– Plug and play, no additional power, no signal loss, and immediate delivery of clear digital images and sound.
Material: 24K gold-plated connectors, rust-proof, durable
Four-core fiber: stable, high-speed transmission.
Hybrid cable structure: pure glass fiber + oxygen-free copper wire
Zinc alloy shell paint finish: prevent cracking
Resolution: 4K (3840×2160) 60Hz, 2K120Hz, 1080P 240Hz
Low power consumption: 250mW (Max.)
Cable Length: 15m/49.21ft
Packing size: 50*50*30mm/1.97*1.97*1.18in
1. Must be installed in the correct direction: the cable with the \"source\" plug is used to connect the HDMI output device (Blu-ray player, Xbox One, tablet, camera, etc.); the cable with the \"display\" plug is used to connect the HDMI display device (TV, projector, monitor, etc.).
2. Do not add any switches or other extender devices at the same time to use the cable. Multiple transmissions will result in loss of HDMI signals.
3. For 4K video output using this HDMI cable, make sure both the source device and the display device support 4K resolution.
1 X HDMI Cable