Applicable vehicles: General
Scope of application: automobile tires, industry, construction, etc.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove the four-wheel positioning sensor (clamp) and remove the tire;
2. Carefully suck the magnetic level on the side of the brake wheel;
3. Adjust the level to zero;
4. Install the required positioning special parts;
5. Use special tools and adjust the position of the parts to the required measurement angle with the help of the magnetic level indicator.
6. Re-test with a locator. If a small deviation is found, just fine-tune the bottom of the car. (Generally, a small deviation will not cause positioning failure)
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Positioning Magnetic Level