USB 2.0 Shared Switch is an excellent solution for sharing USB devices (e.g. USB). Printers, scanners, external drives or other USB devices have four computers (four computers share a set of keyboards and mice). You can freely switch between the four computers when connecting USB devices through a single button.
1. Uplink Input Port: 2 port (4 port) USB-B connection computer host USB
2. Downlink Input Port: Four port USB-A Interfaces Connect Keyboard, Mouse, Scanner, Print.
3. Support speed up to 480 Mbps; backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices.
4. Support Windows XP/7/8/10/Vista, Android, for MAC OS 8.6 and above.
5. Application Scene: Computer, Smart TV, Android Mobile Phone, DVR, etc.
6. Plug and Play without Driver.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 X 4 Ports USB Shared Printer Switch Box
2 X USB Cables
1 X User Manual