1. Simple operation and large current charge.
2. The arc can be produced easily and steadily, and the ARC-BREAKING distance is large.
3. Reduce life span and longevity.
4. Excellent corrosion resistance.
5. It can be welded directly without welding dust.
6. Weldable primary, cooked and other aluminium alloys
7. High resistance of welded surface after welding
Melting point: 647℃~658℃
Recommended for welding or brazing aluminium alloys: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005 and casting alloys 710.0 and 711.0
Instructions for Using Low Temperature Aluminum Welding Wire
1. Polishing the surface by physical cleaning.
2. Heating the surface of the base metal in the weld until the temperature reaches 380-400℃, so as to form the weld through the heat conduction of the base metal through the welding wire. Do not use flame welded cables. Only when the surface temperature of the substrate is enough, can the cables flow well and penetrate the metal capillary.
3. When repairing relatively thin aluminium, the aluminium substrate is heated to the appropriate operating temperature, and then the cable is melted by friction to form a weld. Only metal brushes are used to fill the weld to form the weld.
4. The small parts are welded by propane gas, and the large parts are heated by industrial gas or induction heating device and cooled naturally after welding.
5. Good welding effect – internal powder has completely smooth welding effect. Low melting point (647 ~658℃), strong weldability and corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity, high conductivity, excellent processing performance.
No solder powder is required – you do not need to use other flux powders of aluminium alloy as welding cores and coatings as base. It\'s very convenient and easy to weld.
Widely used in life – suitable for welding or surfacing welding alloys, with high strength, good forging and corrosion resistance.
Wide range of applications – mainly used in pure aluminum argon arc welding and filling materials, aluminum couple and electrolytic aluminium factory guide rod connection, as well as power, chemistry, food and so on.
Light weight, small size, very easy to bend and carry.
Storage: Keep in a ventilated and dry place for a long time.
Matters needing attention:
1. The base metal surface must be cleaned.
2. Of course welding basic metal temperature must reach 400°C, including the basic metal temperature in the welding process must also be kept at 400°C, and the temperature can be high or low.
3. It is taboo to burn the cable intentionally with flame. When the temperature of the base material reaches 400°C, the cable naturally depends on the base material melted through heat conduction.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
10 X Aluminum Welding Wires