1. This is an oblique cutting rod commonly used in bench sawmills.
2. Made of high-quality materials with high strength and durability.
3. General thread mounting hole, easy to use.
4. Adjustable stainless steel runner to achieve perfect sliding action.
5. It is used to create various clamps on the table saw, such as miter sledge, etc.
6. Stainless Steel closed ring is not used at both ends of inclined connecting rod.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Diameter of hole: 6mm/0.24\"
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Slider Rod