1. Practical equipment: With it, there is no need to worry about unattended plants during outings.
You only need to nail the spikes in the soil and adjust the dripping speed, it will always keep the potting soil moist.
2. Easy to use: Screw the mouth of the water bottle filled with water into the spikes and make some holes in the bottom of the water bottle.
Finally, nail the spikes to the ground, and then unscrew the water valve.
3. Save resources: In fact, for most potted plants, drip irrigation is more beneficial to supplement their own water.
Drip irrigation can save about 40% of water. This is an efficient, environmentally friendly and worry-free way.
Color: As shown
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
10 X Automatic Watering Devices