MHL to HDMI, can perfectly display content access on your phone or tablet to the HDTV or HD display, realize larger screen images, video or a slide show and do not
damage high definition effect, is the good way to combine the smartphone a high-definition television.
For consumers, along with the development direction of smart and large-capacity portable devices, especially mobile phones have replace cameras even U Disk, DV short films, photos, network video, movies, learning materials and so on in the portable devices for convenitent to use. However, due to the small screen size and sound effect, can not share with your family, friends and colleagues at will. The advent of MHL devices makes your dreams a reality.
Not only does it support full-format HD output up to 1080P/60Hz, but its audio up to 192KHz is compatible with the latest standard 7.1 channel LPCM (linear PCM) surround sound and compressed audio. MHL adapter + an HDMI HD signal transmission line to your family life full of fun.
Suitable for Android platform built-in MHL transmitter chip products, only support: for S3/i9300/9308/I939/note2/S4/I9500
Note2 series N7100/N7105(N7102 and N7108 are Custom Edition without MHL function, please do not purchase);
Note3 in addition to N9008V can not be used, other such as N900, N9000, N9002, N9005, N9006, N9008, N9009 can be used after testing, foreign version also do. Please plug USB3.0 on the right side of the wide port!
S4 series 9500/9508(9502 is a Custom Edition without MHL function, please do not purchase);
Mainly suitable for Samsung high-end models, 11pin Micro USB Port, about 3mm longer than the normal model. Not for universal, Remember to plug it in the end. or will cause undisplay. Unplugged phone charger also will cause undisplay.
You can basically solve it by following the steps:
1. Plug the HDMI plug of this line into the TV, and at the same time adjust the TV to the program source inserted by HDMI. If plugged in HDMI1, the TV input source should also be adjusted to HDMI1;
2. Connect the USB interface of this line to the charger. The power supply of the charger needs 5V/1A or above. If the current is not enough, the mobile phone may not output to HDMI, because this product is a converter with a conversion chip and needs to be charged separately. The general charger can supply power to the mobile phone while powering the converter. After all, the mobile phone is always working, and it is also relatively power-consuming. Some are still playing games or watching movies, so most mobile phones use the MHL cable to connect to the TV. The power consumption of the mobile phone will not change much, but it does not rule out that the power loss of individual mobile phones is fast or can be charged. It may relate to the current of the charger or the reason of the mobile phone itself.
3. Connect the plug of the MICRO USB to your mobile phone, the TV will display normally, but some mobile phones need to be restared, otherwise there is no HDMI output.
4. After connecting MHL cable, the HDMI connected prompt will appear on the phone. This message may be flashed (some phones will not be displayed), and the phone will display charging.
5. Perfect support 1080P output!
6. Some mobile phone ROM may not support MHL output, you can try to different versions of ROM.
Product Length: 2m/6.56ft
Product Weight: 64g
Support 1920 X 1080P full format HD output for mobile phone, 7.1 surround sound channel, 192KHz audio transmission
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Micro USB to HDMI Adapter Cable