Induction spray sterilizer / induction soap dispenser is an automatic spray sterilizer / soap dispenser using digital circuit control, infrared automatic induction and battery(not included) (or DC power) drive.
It has the advantages of stable and reliable work, strong anti-light source interference, sensitive induction, etc .
Infrared sensor automatically ejects liquid, which is suitable for various disinfectant, potion / hand sanitizer.
The low-energy-consumption drive circuit design makes the battery last longer and is ideal for public places.
Fully automatic induction: Avoid the spread of bacteria caused by contact.
Full-automatic power-saving chip: More energy-saving, environmental protection, saving the use cost.
More user-friendly design: easy to install, simple to use, and long life.
Battery life is long and can support AC / DC power(not included)
Auto continuous spray function: When continuous induction, the sterilizer will spray once every 3 seconds and continuous spray 9 times, it will automatically stop, re-induction, and continue working.
Material: ABS + electronic components
Rated voltage: DC 4 X 1.5V
Induction distance: 8cm ± 1cm/3.15±0.39in
Spray volume: 1ml / time
Power supply: 4 X C batteries or EU plug(6V1A 5.5×2.1mm), (not included)
How to use:
1. Open the face shell.
2. Drill the installation hole in the installation position, insert the supplied rubber plug, and fasten the product to the installation position with the screws provided.
3. Pull out the battery cover in the direction of the arrow, insert 4 X C batteries (1.5V), and close the battery cover.
If you want to use a DC power supply, you don\\\'t need to install a battery. Just plug the DC power supply into a 220V power outlet and plug the other end into the DC connector inside the battery box.
4. Open the cap and pour the disinfectant / hand sanitizer into the bottle and close the cap. Large capacity 1000ml.
5. For the first use, press the pump head a few times with your hand to exhaust the air from the pump body.
6. It can be used normally when the upper case is closed. At this time, the indicator light is green, indicating that it is in working state.
7. During use, place your hand within 8cm/3.15in of the nozzle, and the machine will automatically spray the liquid once, about 1ml each time.
If the hand does not leave the sensing range, the sterilizer will dispense liquid every 3 seconds, and it will automatically stop after 9 consecutive times, and the indicator light will be red to warn.
1. There should be a 40cm/15.75in space under the machine, and do not install it in places exposed to strong sunlight and above strong reflective objects.
2. Prevent any object from blocking the outlet.
3. Keep the liquid inside the machine clean and free from other strip or block impurities.
4. Avoid direct exposure to the machine with water.
5. When disassembling, if there is liquid in the container, it is forbidden to lay the product flat to prevent the liquid from flowing out and soaking the motor and circuit board, causing damage.
The liquid must be poured out before it can be laid flat.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Soap Dispenser
Screw Bag: 4 X Tapping Screws, 4 X 6mm/0.24in Rubber Plugs