|Product Type||Spy Cameras|
|Video Resolution (Maximum)||1920*1080|
|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated)||300 mAh|
|Estimated Charging Time||2-3 Hours|
|Estimated Usage Time||100 Minutes|
|Maximum Expansion Memory||32GB|
|Package Contents||1*Spy Camera, 1*USB Cable, 1*User Manual|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||63 g|
- Video format: AVI
- Lighter ignition: Open the lighter cover, press the ignition button to start the fire.
- Camera: Long press the bottom camera to hide the key for about 3 seconds, shake it, that is, let go of the hand, this time into the camera state.
- Pause shutdown: In the camera state, the long press the bottom hidden button for about 3 seconds, vibrate two times, that is, let go of the hand, which means shutdown and save the video file.
- Memory card insert, bottom lid open, insert TF memory card, maximum support 32 G memory. (Must insert memory card to be able to photograph).
- The data wire connects the computer to read the video file, the bottom lid is opened, and the data wire connects the host to the computer to read the video file.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.
- Because this product contains batteries, it can only be shipped via select shipping methods. These shipping methods are displayed when you check out the order.